Search

Loading...

10.26.2013

Remember that time I was a blogger...

Well apparently I decided to just take the month of October off from blogging! Oops! This was an unplanned hiatus and I really have missed blogging. I'm going to attribute my silence to a few factors...first of all I am so out of space on my computer I can't even dump by phone (which is also SO full it won't take pictures), and second I dropped my camera two weeks ago and it's currently being fixed by Canon. So those two, er..three, things have just crushed my will to blog. Which tells you that I really am less of a blog writer, and more of a photojournalist at heart ;-) So on that note, I am now going to share a few (read: way too many) cute pictures with you...

This cutie will be TWO in only five days. I just can't believe it. 

Momma and Emma Claire love MOPS mornings. :-) 

I'm pretty sure her personality get's bigger each day. 




Proving my point about her personality. 

Pizza is pretty much the best thing ever. And getting to help mom MAKE IT?! Well I just don't think anything can top that. In case you're wondering she is giving an Emma Claire version of "thumbs up" 

I have been soaking up each day with my ONE year old before she turns two! 

 And just for fun...here's a look at what TWO years going by in the blink of an eye looks like.



3 comments:

Lyndsey said...

Liam does the SAME thing for a thumbs up, too funny! I can't believe little EC is going to be TWO this week! I haven't seen or heard anything about party details, but I can't wait to see what you come up with!

HickChickBritt said...

That thumbs up is too cute! I have never tried giving Hayes one. I will have to see what he does. She is seriously adorable.

Gail@Sophisticated Steps said...

Love that 2nd pic of you holding her. You look so pretty. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...