Search

Loading...

1.18.2014

Cold Weather

Today I'm just sharing a few pictures I've taken since we've been cooped up in the house day in and day out with pretty cold temps outside. 

After our first snow Emma Claire had fun playing with it and eating some too.

She was signing "cold" and making her cold face. I love it. 

She has gotten a lot of use out of her headlamp that Granddaddy got her for Christmas. 

This picture isn't anything special but it was a rare moment when everything just clicked.  She was entertained reading books, I got to cook dinner and clean, a candle was burning, and I had music playing. It was just such a peaceful half hour. I had to snap a picture to freeze this moment in time.
 
Someone has a tic tac obsession...I blame Bekah for this. ;-) 


 As pretty as the falling snow is...I'm ready for SPRING! Can I get an Amen?


4 comments:

Beth Ann said...

Oh my - all those tic-tacs! Haha! Too funny. Love those moments that "just click." Although, I usually become paranoid and get nothing accomplished in those moments because I'm scared to draw attention to myself. ;)

Ashleigh said...

Snow Cream is always the best :) Gotta love that stuff..

Gail@Sophisticated Steps said...

I would've grabbed my camera, too. Looks awesome in black and white.

And the tic-tacs? She's hilarious.

Emily said...

Oh my goodness-her cold face!? Too much cute!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...