Search

Loading...

4.09.2014

Some BIG News!

It's no secret that I've not been the best blogger lately. Between the cold and gloomy winter we had and staying busy, blogging just got left behind it seems. However there IS another little reason that I fell behind on blogging....


We are thrilled to announce that baby number two will be joining our family in late September or early October! My due date is October 1st. Emma Claire and this babe will be just under three years apart. 


Emma Claire is SO excited to be a big sister. People keep asking me if she "gets" it and she really does. She loves to talk to the baby, kiss my belly, and she is 100% convinced that it's a sister. ;-)


 So far this pregnancy has been almost identical to my pregnancy with Emma Claire. Morning sickness was rough, and I think it seemed worse because our winter was so cold and LONG this year. But like with Emma Claire I never had any issues with throwing up. Food aversions and the nose of a bloodhound were my worst symptoms.


We are just over the moon about this baby and can't wait to find out the gender soon! I have a couple of posts in draft about this pregnancy and will be posting them soon. 



11 comments:

Candice Cronan said...

Yay! I'm so happy for you and your little family! We are expecting our third and we are due September 14th!!

Jami said...

Hey! I am a new follower, my good friend Heather (Greers Gossip/Our Sweet Southern Life) was telling me about your blog! COngratulations!!! livingonlovesc.blogspot.com

Luanne said...

I've been reading your blog for a little while, and really enjoy it! Prayers for a healthy pregnancy! Congratulations!

Tami said...

I'm so, so excited for y'all! I'm guessing baby girl for you too!

Megan said...

Congrats again! Any intuition yet as to whether you think boy or girl this time around? Can't wait to follow along with baby #2! Best wishes!

Mandy said...

I'm so, so happy for you guys!! Emma Claire is going to be the best big sister! I'm guessing girl this time around too! :) Congratulations girl!

Our wonderfully busy life with 4 beautiful boys......... said...

Congratulations! I love following your blog and hearing/seeing all your updates. All the best to you and your beautiful family!

Caitlin said...

YAY CONGRATS! :)

Kristin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kristin said...

Fantastic news! Can't wait to follow along with this pregnancy :-) Congratulations.

The Gathering Place Design Company said...

Congrats! I don't know if you remember me, but I found your blog when I was researching baby names (I have an Emma Claire, too). For whatever reason, this blog popped into my head today :). How exciting!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...